Named after the longest highway in the United States, the Women’s Wolverine I-90 is made for long hours and many miles. The I-90 features a highly abrasion resistant TPU outsole which lasts 3x longer than other boots, and is resistant to splitting, chemicals and oils. In addition to its stronger than ever outsole, the I-90 has additional Wolverine technologies for long lasting safety and comfort. EPX®™ technology brings comfort closer to the foot with a dual-density footbed. Backed by our 30 day comfort guarantee, the I-90 is a must for long days on the job.
SPECS & TECH
• Premium waterproof full-grain leather upper for premium look and feel
• CarbonMAX® safety toe for protection without the weight.
• Breathable waterproof membrane with moisture wicking mesh lining
• Removable Dual-Density PU EPX® anti-fatigue Footbed
• Advanced Comfort PU Midsole
• TPU SR Lug outsole that is 3x more abrasion resistant
• Durable direct attach construction
• Nylon shank provides extra strength
• Backed by Wolverine’s 30 day comfort guarantee
• ASTM F2413-18 F/I/C EH rated